Dr. S.P. Gaur was born in Delhi on 2nd Nov. 1943 and started his career as an Electrical Engineer in Delhi. Later on he switched over to a nationalized bank as a technical officer and served in various technical and managerial positions including several deputations to outside organizations.
Dr. S.P. Gaur holds various positions including the following:
• Founder DirectorofRural Development & Self Employment Training Institute , Gurgaon(RUDSET) sponsored by Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank.
• Participated and Presented a Paper in Seven NationInternational Conferenceon Self Employment Organized by: Commonwealth in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as a Representative of India.
• Founder Principalof Staff Training Centre of two Regional Rural Banks.
• Served as aGeneral Managerof aRegional Rural Bank.
• Honored by: AIFAS as“Jyotish Acharya”in 2006
• Honored by : AIFAS as ” Pracharya ” in 2012
• Member of Examination Committeeof AIFAS since 2008
• Authored a Bookon TAJIK ASTROLOGY Titled “VARSHPHAL” (Annual Prediction) Published by AIFAS and prescribed as a study Book for their Students of Jyotish Prabhakar Course.
• Honoured by AIFAS at“Nakshatra 2014″as“Daivagya Shiromani”.
• Presented “Gold Shield” in 2008 for dedication and excellent contribution in promoting ancient vedic science.
• Presented with decade Achivement Award in 2010.
• Conducted Field Study on 200 Married Couples and presented the findings in a Research Paper titled “Relevance of Manglik Dosha & Guna Milan System in Match Making “in 2010.
• AIFAS awarded “Jyotish Maharshi” honour to the author for this research work in 2010.
• Based upon the data and feedback available from 200 married couples I authored various research articles which have been published in the Research Journal of Astrology of AIFAS during 2011 and 2012 under following titles :
• “Nadi Dosha and Married Life “
• “Bhakoot Dosha and Married Life”
• “Gana Dosha and Married Life”
• “How Effective is Ashta Koot Milan in Matching Compatibility”